HCA North Texas Imaging Seminar
Radiologic Sciences Continuing Education
Date: Saturday, April 12, 2014
Time: 7:00 am - 2:00 pm (breakfast and lunch provided)
Place: Medical City
- Valerie Martin - Image Evaluation: What’s going on?
- Sharon Watson - Radiation Safety and Protection: It is OUR Responsibility
- Christi Carter - Errors and Artifacts that can occur in Digital Projection Imaging
- Registration for HCA Technologists and Students is $20.00. (Registration Fee will be refunded to HCA associates after completion of the seminar with confirmed attendance).
- Registration for Non-HCA Technologists and Students is $60.00 non-refundable.
- To pay by credit card, Please call Angela with the information at (972) 540-4304.
- Please fax registration form to (469) 713-8501 and Non-HCA technologists mail checks to:
Medical Center of McKinney
Imaging Services – Radiology Seminar
Attention: Angela Sullivan
4500 Medical Center Drive
McKinney, Texas 75069
- Please fill out the form below.
For questions, please call Angela at (972) 540-4304 or Jody at (972) 540-4306.
Continuing Education Credit:
Upon completion of the program 6 hours Direct Category A Continuing Education Credits shall be awarded.
General Internet communication is inherently not secure. For this reason, we highly recommend that data considered confidential or private in nature not be submitted on this form. (e.g., Social Security Numbers, Diagnosis Information, Credit Card Numbers, etc.)